|ALHSO.org Privacy Notice
ALHS Online operates the htttp://www.alhso.org website. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the website and applies solely to information collected by this website. This policy will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
ALHS Online does not collect any personally identifiable information through this site.
"Cookies" might be used on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Since we collect no personally identifiable information via our website there is no need for data encryption while on our website.
Copyright © 2021 ALHS-Online. All Rights Reserved.